Sunday, August 23, 2009

Restoran Vicchuda, Damansara Uptown

It's Saturday. Pass by bazaar, bought 3earing roses, hair slip and a shade. I saw a woman sitting on the chair side way and her daughter keep crying. I thought what is happening. I notice that she look pale and there is a blood on the floor. I think she miscarriage. She keep calling her husband for help. After a moment the security bring a wheel chair and immediately send her to hospital. Walk around The Curve before we head to Damansara Uptown had our dinner - Thai food.

Restoran Vicchuda. Its sour, spicy and delicious. It bring you Malay-Indon style.

Tom Yam Campur RM9. It is sour and spicy. Baby drink one sip, he started sweating. Keep on take the tissue and wipe off.

Telur Goreng RM2. Well all the dishes is spicy only the egg suitable for baby. But he insist wanted to eat. He order 2cup of teh ice limau. I guess all the customer saw how my baby eat. Haha.

Kangkung Belacan RM4.50.

Ayam Pakprik.

I don't know what is this for. But the belacan was nice.

Total RM27.20. It is cheap indeed.

No comments: