Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Tues-Day

Did you guys seen a guy wear PINK SOCKS in OFFICE?? Yup, there is.. His name is Mr.Gesh aka Lingges. Dana doing her key in data and something bothering her (striking color). She saw PINK SOCKS. Anson pass by Dana's place and told him about what she saw. Anson went to Lingges and pull his pants up and he laughed. Everyone was wondering what is happening. I don't blame him wearing PINK SOCKS but he wore it in the office. I asked him to pull his pants up so that I can see the PINK SOCKS. Everyone in the department burst into laughter.

Around 3something, Andrea asked Dana and me go to Secret Recipe, Pavilion to buy a birthday cake for November babies. But the things is my heels spoil on the way back to office. WT... Bad Day huhh... Aiksss....

Chocolate Indulgence for the November babies (Sue, Jen, CheeLing, Anson, Boey and Chua).

Andrea asked the November babies to bring a cake to Tim, our GM. One word he gonna said: You want to kill me ar! Haha.. Because the cake is sweet and he don't really like to eat cake.