Saturday, July 31, 2010

SkyTrex, Bukit Cahaya, Shah Alam

I din know SkyTrex is located in the Bukit Cahaya. Raymond and me almost couldn't follow Kent's car as he drove quite fast. Call him few times not to, and still the same. I know it's quite a rush but he should know that we re following him. We need to reach at 8.30am but we are late. Once we reached Bukit Cahaya, I saw Maggie waiting for me and Raymond as Kent, Cindy and June already went in. So the guy drove Maggie, Raymond and me to the SkyTrex.



This is the mini bus that others hope in it.



They do have a process where we need to fill in the form then proceed to tutorial class before we start.

They do provide breakfast. MCD Breakfast. On the left is Sit and Raymond.

We are playing intermmediate which is 17meter and have 23station. 21meter is for the extreme.



Our names called to get the robe and string and duno what to wear on it.

This is the robe and string I'm talking about.

The volunteer help to put us it on.

This is the tutorial class before we go to the real SkyTrex.



Linning up to go up there.

First station. This leadder look easy but when you climb up it is tiring and need hand strenght. I was quite scare at first but then when you are up there, you dun feel any fear cause you need to concreate to go over to anohter station.

This is the last station.

This is my video. Haha. Sit recorded it. Next day, my arm muscle pain and arching.

No comments: