Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Hon Kee Porridge (Petaling Street), Bandar Puteri Puchung.

I was nearly forgot about this post. This post was during my semester break (working). I reach office early and drive along the Puchong shop lots and I spotted Hon Kee Porridge branch. So I stopped in front of the shops and walk in to had my breakfast. Guess what? They do have website; Hon Kee Porridge. Interesting.

Me the only customer (Early Bird).

Menu - have lots of things to eat (porridge, dessert, nasi lemak, chee cheong fun etc).

Ordered a fish porridge. Slices raw fish.

Plain porridge.

Add the fish into the plain porridge, stir it. You will see the fish are cooked and you are ready to eat. Tastes is the same if you have it in Petaling Street. Now they have branches in Damansara Uptown, Lot 10, Bandar Puteri Puchong, USJ, and Kepong Metro Perdana.

Address: Bandar Puteri Puchong. No.52, Jalan Puteri 2/4, Bandar Puteri, Puchong.

No comments: