Thursday, October 15, 2009

Stuck In The Train

WORST DAY EVER!! The incident happen yesterday. Got down from LRT then proceed to take KTM train. It was a long queue. When the train arrive everyone trying to get themselves in. Pack like a sardine. Those people push and push and you can felt that you are not walking into the train at all. There is a young guy who got in the train but then it was too packed, he got out from the train but his personal things (wallet or hp or MP3) either is fall inside the train or pickpockets. He kept asked the passenger to search for it. Unfortunately, the policeman backed him off and said 'Jangan ganggu keretaapi lalu'. Poor him.

Next train, as usual everyone puching and rushing to get inside yet I don't feel myself walk inside. It's normal the train stopped a while then continue the journey. But then it suddenly stop quite a long time with the no air-conditioner and light off only emergency light. The passenger asked what is going on. It never happened like that. There is a malay lady called up to the KTM Station and asked what happend, we got stuck in the middle of railway track. She was told that the engine fail. Damn it. They should annouced to us at least! Arghhh. It was stuffy and yet the window is lock. The men trying to open the door. They break the 'emergency things' to open the door. At last, I can breath. Got 2 or 3 passenger got down to help the officer cause someone have fainted. Some of the passenger thought get down from the train and walk to Bank Negara but then it is not a very good suggestion afraid that the railway track got those electricity. So all of us wait.

I texted mum and baby telling them I will back very late. I started to get panic and wanted to get down from these train ASAP. I called daddy to pick me up at Jalan Sultan Ismail LRT. Then the train pulled by someone or something. Not sure. Reach at Bank Negara. All the passenger want to get down but the asshole whom I meant is KTM Officer, not allow us to get down. Come On. It's stuffy!! Everyone is going down so do I. Stuck almost like 35minutes. I walked to Jalan Sultan Ismail Lrt to wait for my dad fetch me back home. It was a terrible incident I had never experienced.

No comments: