Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Cousin's Wedding at Overseas Restoran

About 2pm, honey came find me for lunch. At first, I thought he is just pulling my leg but then he called up.


Me: Wei...
Honey: Where are you?
Me: Why?
Honey: I'm in front of your house.
Me: Dun play..Impossible you are here.
Honey: I'm really in front of your house.
Me: If you lie, pay me 50bucks, if you really here, do whatever you want.
Honey: Ok..


LOL. He is really in front of my house. Shit, I can't get 50bucks. LOLZ. Then we went out for lunch before he heading back to Banting (got wedding dinner to attend to). It's so touch, he came and find me..hehe.. The wedding dinner left 3more hour to go. What I do? Surf net - Knowledge Sharing:Public University vs Public University. Search for journals~
Since when I become CC's personal assistant hairstylist - help her to dry up her hair. Seems like she is a Someone and I'm her personal hair stylist.
Dinner at Overseas Restoran. It's my twins cousin getting married. The youngest twin brother.

Congratz.

2nd Uncle's wife. The twins younger brother getting married.

They distribute their wedding pictures to the guests.

Compliment Gift.

CC and me in casual wear.

Picture with cousins and granny.

Wedding Dinner is always delay. Say start at 7pm then 8.30pm or 9pm only start. I'm hunger till bored. Damn bored. The table that we sat beind of the lift. It's not a good place because the speaker facing to our table. Officially start around 8.40pm to 9pm, I forgot. Food arrive~


The funniest part is I told CC that the shark fins fall out from the bowl. Then CC shouted; OMG, my shark fin fall on the floor, no fall on the table. Everyone at that table laugh.

The bride and the bridegroom cut the cake but the cake is fake wondering is it every wedding cake is fake??

Steamed Fish..

Prawn.


Oyster with mushroom and vegetarians.

Dumpling rice.

Dessert.

Dessert.
11pm everyone run off. Balik rumah tidur~~

No comments: