Monday, November 2, 2009

Je T'Aime Zombie Halloween Party presented by Mix FM

At last CC tag along after her ironic decision; to go or not to go.. Vanice tag along too. Went to MIST Club. This Halloween Party organized by Mix FM. It was too early. I think we are the 3group reach early. The good was the man do not need to paid a single cents (you are lucky, Baby) and free for ladies all night long. We are the early bird.

Here's the pictures. Pictures do paint a thousand words.




The decoration of the MIST Club.





Tequila.

Hairy Monster with a peace on it.


Me and my loving sister, CC.


Green Tag: I'm available.




Me and my bestie, Vanice.

Hot Chicks~







Red Tag : Stop! Don't come near me.
Green Tag : I'm available.

Orange Tag : Think twice before you come near me.




Michael Jackson.







Vanice : Check out his perky ass.. Keep shaking his butt all night long.

















Sexy Back.


No comments: