Monday, March 15, 2010

F*** The Management

Basically today is Monday. The management team called up for meeting except GM. I enter the board meeting room, I can see the warning letter is on the table (Me, K, Y and H) but P was not there. I want fair and square so that I want to see P did receive the warning letter. Duno him either he MC or whatever shit. I did nothing wrong, I did not spread it and I did not gossip about it. Kena warning letter! Fuck!.. I ask E has P admit that he told me his salary. She say NO but KS said YES. Which one is real. I really want them to give me an explanation!! Arghh. K requested to see P's warning letter but E beh soong so she go take P's warning letter give us have a look. YES, they give us see but will they really give him the warning letter what we seen today?? I duno. They good at playing dirty trick, maybe. E say you have 7days to reply this letter which means we got 7days to think we should sign or not. Finish her craping, she said you must sign this cause you revealed and admitted you guys spread the news. WTF. They made their own conclusion. FUCK!~

This is the warning letter. I felt wanted to koyak this warning letter in front of them! But I did not. I need to be patient. There is a limit, ok? You go tell KakH that 'don't believe this little gal.' Fuck. You are nothing good same with others go spread ppl's news. Naive.

WTF. Gave a serious impact to the department. WTH! Revealed colleagues's salary, serious negative impact in the department, and 7days to reply. BULLSHIT.
Arghhhhhhh. See their face, tak boleh tahan. God Damn It.

No comments: