Sunday, March 14, 2010

Restoren QQ, Metro Prima (Carrefour, Kepong)

Yesterday dinner was plan a month ago. Haha. Some of them are busy with tight schedule so must plan a month earlier. Dennis join along yesterday dinner. Actually this dinner is mainly for three of us and their bf's only. We went to this Restoren QQ recommended by Vance's sister. Boleh tahan. You can do steamboat and grill at the same time.


Dennis and Jason (YeeLian's bf) grill chicken satay and sotong. After they finish grill, we gave up the grill thinghy. Haha


He is Dennis.


I can't wait to eat. Hungry~


Oyster.






Photo of Vanice and me.


Photo of Vanice, YeeLian and me.


I place the Oyster in my mouth and chew it then I puke it. Cause there is a smell. Bau hanyir.


Fresh prawns.


Fresh crabs.






This is Jason.



So enjoy~


I'm looking for jellyfish. I ate 4 or 5 plates of jellyfish. End up stomach bit pain.



No comments: