Friday, August 27, 2010

Casual Saturday - Ramadhan Bazzar, Bangsar & Jaya One

Go find my honey watch Salt since the Sunway Lagoon couldn't go at all. Blame the organizer, Melvin. We had our lunch quite late so we choose to eat cendol and rojak at Seksyen 17 in front of Seksyen 17 Market before go to Ramadhan Bazaar buy dinner.

Cendol

Rojak.
Shit I forgot I can't eat peanuts. Ignore about my allergic aside, taste it, feel it better than not-to-eat. ><" Haha.


We went to Bangsar walk around before hunt some food at Ramadahan Bazzar.

Me: Honey, go this way.
Honey: Why go this way?
Me: You forgot already? This is the place where I use to shop at Bangsar. Lot's of boutiques.
Honey: What? You shopping ar? Not me do shopping ar?
Me: Hehe.. Come la. Later accompany you go Bangsar Village walk around.
Honey: Haih. You are.. Go la Go la..

Jalan-jalan around one and half hour before walk to the Ramadhan Bazaar behind the mosque. Bought chili mini burger and otak-otak before go to Jaya One, Ramadhan Bazaar search for food. Bought grill sotong, nasi lemak and laksa back home makan.

Laksa

Otak-otak

This is the casual day I ever had with my honey. No make up, no need to think what to wear, no need to keep changing cloths, no heels. Just put up a top, shorts pants and a cap. That's sporty type.

No comments: