Saturday, August 28, 2010

Shanghai, Subang Jaya - Home Cooked Food

I was still in Cyber sleeping in CC's room. I received mum's message that we gonna have graduation dinner with granny. I slept for an hour still tired. My energy still haven't recovered yet. Here we are, Shanghai restaurant located at Subang Jaya. No idea where is it cause I'm sleeping in the car.



BKY Restaurant.
Address: No.29, Jln SS18/10, 47500 Subang Jaya.

Goshh Look at me, I'm so tired and my eyes barely can't open it.


The owner's wife recommend us some dishes.



3rd aunt


Thumbs up***

Yummy. It's good without vinegar.

Love this.

And this too but a little oily.

The dishes are recommend to you guys to try on. Tasty, delicious and yummy.

Address: 29, Jalan SS18/1B. 47500 Subang Jaya.
Telephone: 03-56389623

No comments: