Saturday, September 4, 2010

Cupcakes Day

Townhall with Graham Russell (Head of Global Transactional Finance) and Luigi La Corte (Regional Finance Director Asia Pacific)


I am concentrating doing my work and there is a crowd noise not far away from my workstation. So I put up my head a bit so that I can peep what's going on. Oh, the management was distributing sourvenior and said 'Good Work'. Here's are the sourveniour.





Our Director, Head of Global Transactional Finance and Regional Finance Director Asia Pacific was giving a speech about the whole year company performances and they are giving awards. The speech and the whole talk things was about one and half hour. Then we were asked to proceed to the pantry for afternoon tea after town hall speech.

Cupcakes

Jelly

Big Apple Donut





-End of the day-

No comments: