Saturday, January 15, 2011

Levain Boulangerie & Patisserie, Jalan Delima KL & Sushi Tei, Pavilion

I accompanied CC went to LowYat to service her laptop, consider took a half day for myself to relax from the assignments, research etc. First we went to Levain at Jalan Delima which is a bakery shop. They do have a website, Levain Boulangerie and Patisserie.


I don't really fancy to eat bread but this bread do attract me wanted to try all of them. 



First, choose the bread you wanted to have it here then pay at the counter and order food and beverage if you want.You will notice the receipt that there is no tax charges.

Take your number and wait for you food to served but drinks are self-services.


Macaroon. Love Macaroon~ Do buy some and try it. 
I bite the macaroon, chew it, I will felt sweet (not too sweet, just nice) and cool because of icing sugar. Between the cookies, it filled with chocolate, jam or vanilla.

Macaroon is a sweet confectionery which is made of icing sugar, white eggs, granulated sugar, almond powder, food colouring and ground almond. Normally Macaroon filled with buttercream or jam filling between two cookies.

Almond Bread. *Thumbs Up* or should I praise all the bread is really good? 

 Spaghetti Seafood.

Spagetthi Napolitan. They use tomato sauce cook and it is too oily.

Tomato Soup. Full of 100% tomatoes. It's filling! 


  The view of the Levain. It is a lot of people especially lunch hour.

Levain Boulangerie Patisserie
Address: No7, Jalan Delima, Off Jalan Imbi, 55100 Kuala Lumpur.

We went to LowYat fixed her laptop then we do shopping perhaps. Around evening, we went to Pavilion have a walk. Here I am in Gucci store. First time go in. *wink**. Normally I just pass by, dare not go in ( my sis brought me in). 


We had our dinner at Sushi Tei, Pavilion.



Green Tea Ramen - their noodle is soft and their soup / sauce based are tasteless.

 
This is normal but better than I had the Green Tea Ramen.


 That's the end of the my half day at KL.

No comments: