Saturday, September 3, 2011

Volunteer Work, Masjid Jamek - Part 4

It's been a month work as volunteer. Ammar gave a ride so I just joined. Jay tagged along as well. Look what I had found! His car got Angry Bird. This time Miss.Azira (lecturer) and Azri joined for the volunteer work. Azri became photographer of the night. That night I do get answer for the upcoming event which I was unclear about it. So I have to pray for the success of the event which is about a month to go.



Masjid Jamek Mosque.

Start to prepared.

Nastaran and 2sisters baked a Iranian cookies for the homeless to tried out.

Left: Miss.Azira, Me and Lina.

Enjoy the meal and movie screening with homeless people.

That's the night and there is TV station came and interviewed the NGOs about the whole volunteer thingy.

No comments: