Thursday, March 11, 2010

My Elephant, Happy Mansion Seksyen 17

After settle up my things, meet my baby, Kary and Lam for dinner. Suppose join CC and Cal for Arabian food but lucky I din join cause CC got to go for 'dinner'. It's not a normal dinner~ Hehe..

Got to book a time if not you got to wait till 8pm. Book at 6pm but LamLam, the driver late.

Watermelon Cooler.

Pineapple Mojito.



Mango Mojito.


Vegetable of the day - paku.

Hom Malee - Jasmine Rice + Brown Rice

Khai Jiao - thai style egg foo yong with assorted vegetables, fresh herbs ans minced prawn. OMG I din't know there is a minced prawn.

Mango + Lychee smoothie.

Gaeng Keow Wan - green curry with chicken. Superrrrr.

Tom Ka (with seafood) - semi sweet galangal-lemongrass soup with aromatic herbs and milk.
The dishes are marvelous but bit pricey. Will come back for second visit~ Ohyah, my baby bought a novel; Thanks for memories written by Cecilia Arhen. Thank you so much!~

Address: Block C-G4, Happy Mansion, Jalan 17/13, Seksyen 17. 46400 Petaling Jaya.
Telephone: 010-2201283

No comments: